10 Holiday Gifts Your Fitnessista Can't Live Without
The holidays are a time for spreading Yuletide cheer, creating festive memories with loved ones, and freaking out when you can't find that last minute gift for your someone special.😫 Well I'm here to promise you no more Christmas Eve meltdowns: I've rounded up 10 of my favorite fitness gifts that will make your workout woman's eyes light up brighter than any tree Rockefeller has ever seen.
- Lululemon Swiftly Tech Long-Sleeved Crew - ($78.00) Sizes: 2-12. Fit: Pretty snuggly, so if you want some breathing room, I recommend buying a size up. Colors: Ever changing! Why I Love Them: These seamless tops are incredibly comfortable and light. The mesh-like material does a killer job at venting your body so you're not a walking mop after a tough workout. Oh and the thumbholes are just icing on the cake. I think it's fair to say I have at least five of these in my closet...
- Powerbeats Wireless - ($268.00) Colors: Black, White, Blue, Red, Yellow. Why I Love Them: I splurged on these headphones a little over a year ago and I can't even begin to tell you how freeing it feels to randomly bust a move mid-workout to your favorite jam, without the fear of getting tangled in your own cord web.
- Yummi Yoga Cookie Cutters - ($8.50) Why I Love Them: Because if I can't master Warrior III every time, at least my snickerdoodles can.
- GRID Foam Roller - ($39.99) Colors: Orange, Black, Lime, Pink, Camo. Why I Love Them: Sometimes I close my eyes, roll around on this nifty tool, and actually believe I'm getting some divine pampering by some masterful Swedish hands. Um, best Christmas gift ever?
- Feetures Elite Light Cushion Mini Crew - ($16.99) Sizes: M-XL. Fit: Technically these are men's socks but a size medium fits me just right. (When the boys have all the fly gear, a little cross-dressing is necessary.) Colors: Black+Red, Black+Lime, Gray+Red, Blue. Why I Love Them: What are the holidays without a Christmas stocking? These crew compression socks are the perfect choice for for your snow bunny sprinter: the 3" moisture-wicking design is the right height to keep your ankles cozy in even the chilliest of temperatures. Especially for My FitFam: Enjoy free shipping with code "SHIPFRNAT". Feetures! socks are also available at a local running store near you.
- Custom Shoe Tags - ($8) Why I Love Them: Guys, I love these so much. I discovered the concept of running shoe bling at the Charlotte Marathon expo and now I can't help but smile every time I look down at my shiny hardware. Oh and to top things off, I've discovered a one-up to my new obsession: friendship shoe tags. How. Fricken. Cute.
- Under Armour Around Town Band - ($21.99) Sizes: One Size Fits All. Colors: Gray, Black, Green, Teal, White, Red, Black/White. Why I Love Them: I know I'm not the only one who has been on a never-ending hunt for that perfect won't-slip, won't-cut-of-my-circulation headband for the winter. Well guys, I think I've found it. This super cozy one-size-fits-all band magically sits perfectly around my tiny head, keeping my ears cozy & stylin' for any wintry run.
- Personalized Yoga Mat - ($50) Why I Love Them: Everyone knows that when your gear has your initials on it, you're the real deal. You own that ish. And in my yoga classes, I need every trick in the book to fool my classmates into thinking I have the slightest clue about what I'm doing.😉
- Sarah Marie Design Running Tees - ($20-$30) Sizes: S-2XL. Fit: True to size. In the softest cotton EVER. Colors: Tri-Black, Tri-Coffee, Athletic Grey, Tri-Evergreen, Tri-Oatmeal, Tri-Cranberry . Why I Love Them: Well besides the fact that you will literally never want to take off this baby's-bottom-soft fabric, the clever running themed phrases are laugh-out-loud funny. And when your shirt makes someone smirk, you totally get credit for coming up with that witty joke. 🙌
- "Run Fast, Eat Slow" by Shalane Flanagan & Elyse Kopecky - ($24.99) Why I Love It: As I've mentioned before, training is only half the equation to becoming a supa-star athlete. Proper sports nutrition is everything when it comes to improving your game, preventing injury, and keeping things in check. And these inspiring ladies have made sure that eating clean doesn't have to be all broccoli and tilapia.😖 (P.S. Shalane's superhero muffins are to DIE FOR.)
*Note: this post isn't sponsored in any way. I just really fricken love these gifts!